Contact Steel Steeds Motorcycle Campground which is conveniently located. Just a half day ride from many major cities. New York, New Jersey, Maryland and Virginia are just a few hours in any direction. New York City, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, DC are an easy ride. But many other cities are also close such as Harrisburg, Scranton, Jersey City, Reading & Allentown, Buffalo & Syracuse.
If you are traveling from Maine or points north and going West, our campground is the perfect place to stop.
Book your stay now! Call (570) 524-9433 or email us to make your reservation.
8 miles south of I-80 on State Route 405
2 miles south of the intersection of State Highway 45 and State Route 405 on 405
GPS coordinates in decimals:
N – 40°56.620 W – 076°51.954
If you are on Highway 405 – just go south past the bridge to Lewisburg which is Highway 45 – we are 2 miles down on the right.
We are right next door to L.T.’s Tavern (formerly Mindy’s Tavern)
Or you can use the following directions.
- Take I-80 West past Bloomsburg, PA
- Go to Exit 212S and get onto PA 147 South (this will be the exit for Williamsport/Milton – if you were going north, that is the same road as I-180)
- Travel PA 147 south until you see a sign on the right for PA state route 405
- Turn right onto State Route 405 and go past the Yogi-Bear Shangri La campground
- Go over the bridge and Steel Steeds is on the left before Mindy’s Tavern (about 1.5 – 2 miles on the left after you turn onto State Route 405